Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jerry Sloan

Success (4/4) - 35 days

I got a very nice return from a class act, Hall of Famer, Coach Jerry Sloan. I thought this will be a RTS since I sent this to him 2 days before he announced his resignation as Head Coach of the Jazz. It must have been forwarded by the Jazz to his home/personal address or international mail was just amazingly fast ...well unlikely.

The request was mailed last 2/8/2011 to the Utah Jazz address. I got it back on 3/15/2011. I sent 3 custom 3R photos and 1 trading card for autograph. He signed all and personalized it.

Coach Sloan is one of the best coaches in the history of the NBA and I appreciate the fact that he really spends time to read fan mails and personalizes his autographs.

Thank you very much Coach Sloan for being good to your fans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment