Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vince Carter (Failure)

Success (0/3) - 45 days

OK. I am very disappointed with this one. I saw a couple of successes from Vince Carter and so I tried my luck. I guess luck wasn't on my side since I received all my items unsigned with a pre-printed letter that Vince is very busy (despite the lock
 out?).


The request was sent last 8/11/2011 and I got it back on 9/16/2011. I sent two 4R photo and one trading card. Received items unsigned. Well at least he returned my items.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I have had success with Vince Carter. He is my favorite player and I sent to his charity which is Embassy of Hope.

    Embassy of Hope Foundation, P.O. Box
    > 9596, Daytona Beach, FL 32120

    I sent it around September 2010 and received it within a month of two and it was signed.

    I had asked if he could personalize it and he didnt, but still a sweet signed 8x10 auto.

    Over the years I have had success TTM with Larry Bird, Dirk, Mack Brown, Priest Holmes, Pau Gasol, Gilbert Arenas, Lenny Wilkins, Shaq, Jason Richardson (very good signer), and lots more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmy, thanks for the note. I used the same address. Unfortunately he returned my items unsigned. Congratulations on your VC auto. God bless!

    ReplyDelete